Victoria is participating in the face of e.l.f. Cosmetics on ExploreModeling.com and needs your support! ExploreModeling.com offers honest and effective information and tools for models and is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and pleasant environment for its users.
Hey guys, so I’ve entered this contest for my fave make-up brand: e.l.f. and I would love for peeps to vote for me. This is big for me, because I never enter contest like this. So, please vote and thanks!
I found the first season of Beyblade on Hulu, forgive me while I’m over come with childhood memories (and shipping feels, there were a LOT of shipping feels even at my young tender age)
Made dinner, and I got the best compliment ever! The niblings willingly ate their dinner without any prompting. Hell, the nephew came up to me and asked for dinner instead of me or his mother having to tell him. And he took a few bites and asked for the rest of the chicken I had cut up for him. SCORE FOR AUNTIE!!
NEW GENERAL ANTHOLOGY CALL: LOVELY, DARK, AND DEEP
Lovely, Dark, and Deep — An Anthology Call — Wolves, fairies, ghosts, errant campers, and witches … fiction is rife with tales of what happens when people dare to enter, or leave, the woods. A classic setting from the oldest fairytale to the newest thriller, the adventure and danger that comes from wandering around a forest, or a jungle, provides endless opportunity for new stories.
Less Than Three Press is seeking tales of all that can happen in the woods when those who shouldn’t be there venture into them anyway…
- Deadline is August 31, 2014 (give or take, we won’t kill you for sending it off the following morning).
- Stories should be at least 10,000 words and should not exceed approx 20,000 words in length.
- Stories may be any pairing except cisgender M/F (trans* M/F, M/M, F/F, poly, and all permutations thereof are acceptable).
- Stories must have a happily ever after (HEA) or happy for now (HFN) end.
- Any sub-genre is gladly accepted: sci-fi, mystery, contemporary, steampunk, etc.
- All usual LT3 submission guidelines apply.
- IMPORTANT: Completed manuscripts should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with LOVELY, DARK, AND DEEP in the subject line. Please include the title of your work, your name, pen name, word count, and a brief summary of the story in your email.
Lovely, Dark, and Deep is a general release anthology, which means authors will receive a flat payment of $200.00 once LT3 has a signed contract.
Authors will receive one copy each of the ebook formats LT3 produces and 2 print volumes of the compiled anthology.
For more details, click here.
Ok, so I just got finished watching Gravity with my sis and mom. And it was really good, holy shit I got a tad bit emotional at parts. I seriously thought it was gonna be terrible and about Sandra Bullock’s character drifting off into space and dying; but nope it wasn’t. I am pleasantly surprised.
I have no idea.
fox!Stiles and Wolf!Derek. Derek takes ‘pick-up lines’ to a new level.